Clinical Nutritionist (UAM-Xochimilco 1990-1994), by Conacyt scholarship she obtained with honors a Master Degree in Clinical Epidemiology at UNAM (2004-2006) and a Cum Laude Ph.D. at the University of Valencia, Spain (2009-2012).
She has been working for INCMNSZ since 1997, 10 years worked like clinical nutritionist and doing researcher activities in Medical Science at the Endocrinology and Metabolism of Lipids Department for 10 years, at the National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition Salvador Zubirán in Mexico City.
Has over 20 years of extensive experience in sports and clinical nutrition, with specialization in endurance sports such as Ironman and ultramarathons. Also, a specialist in diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity and metabolic syndrome.
Happy mother of two beautiful children.
Co-founder of Minimuri. Outdoor sports and nature lover!
Marathon runner since 2004, has completed 12 marathons (St. John´s New Brunswick, Canadá, Chicago, Vienna, London, San Francisco, Valencia, Madrid, Bilbao, Mexico City, Querétaro). Started trail running in 2011 in Spain running an 45 km race called “Isostar Desert Marathon” in the Monegros Desert, has completed several ultramarathons of distances ranging from 50 to 100 km and a lot of trail races.
Some of the most representatives races have been:
- Ultramaraton de los Cañones, Chihuahua, 63 km, 3rd place master category, Mexico (2013)
- Ultra 50 km Villa del carbón, México (2013)
- Trail El Zarco-Carboneras 35 km, 1st place master category México, (2013)
- Finisher Ultratrail 50km UT50 GDL México, (2014)
- Ultramarathon de las Altas Montañas UMAM 25 km, Orizaba, 2th place master category México (2015)
- Finisher Transnavajas 60 km Huasca de Ocampo, Hidalgo, México (2016)
- Finisher 100 km UTMX, Huasca de Ocampo, Hidalgo, México (2016)
- Finisher K42 ADVENTURE MARATHON SERIES Dominican Republic (2017)
- 4th stage in 100 km Del Caribe Non-Stop, 46 km, Dominican Republic, (2017)
- Pico Duarte Express 46 km, Dominican Republic, 2th place women, 10:25 hr (2017)
- Finisher 100 km Del Caribe Non-Stop, Dominican Republic, 4th place women (2018)
- XTERRA 21km trail, Dominican Republic, 1st place master category (2018)
+ 1 (829 761 9847)