Triathlon (sprint, olympic, half and full ironman distances), marathon and ultramarathon trainer, certified Natural Running instructor (by Newton Running).
Certifications in Spinning (Mad Dog Atletics), Body Shaping, Total Inmersion, Final Cuts, Pilates, Rowing under Roof, mountain guide, canyoning, Power Plate, Ironman Certification and Sicced 1 and 2 among others.
Co-founder of Minimuri and over 15 years of coaching experience.
Has a passion for nature, physical activity and human contact.
Currently training for an Ultraman515 distance triathlon (10km swim, 250 km bike, 85 km running) in Zacatecas Mexico (October 2018).
Started trail running in 2011 in Spain running an ultramarathon of 115 km race called “Isostar Desert Marathon” at the Monegros Desert, has completed several ultramarathons of distances ranging from 50 to 100 km and a lot of trail races.
Some of the most representatives races have been:
- Ultramaraton de los Cañones 100 km, Chihuahua, Mexico (2013)
- Ultra 50 km Villa del carbón, México (2013)
- Trail El Zarco-Carboneras 35 km, 1st place master category México (2013)
- Ultramarathon de las Altas Montañas UMAM 60 km 1rst place master category México (2015)
- Finisher 100 km UTMX, Huasca de Ocampo, Hidalgo, México (2014, 2015, 2016)
- K42 ADVENTURE MARATHON SERIES Dominican Republic 3st place overall (2017)
- 4th stage in 100 km Del Caribe Non-Stop, Dominican Republic, 2th place men (2017)
- Pico Duarte Express 46 km, Dominican Republic, 1th place overall, 7:55 hr (2017)
A running ambassador for Ultimate Direction, Altra Running, Cell React, One Nature and Arewa Bars.
+ 1 (829 761 9848)